Pages

Pinterest

February 15, 2018

Beautiful - Pretty Little Studio

Good morning!
It is so exciting to receive an unexpected remaining asking if you wanna be a guest designer!  
I received just that from Pretty Little Studio.
They have the most darling collections.  
You will see, for the next four days, I will be all over their blog/social media.  

They were extremely generous with their product.  
I thought it was going to be a challenge for me to use 8x8 papers.  
It was so very easy.  I realistically don't use the entire sheets of 12 x 12 anyway.  
Lets look at what I have done for today....

By dear chum and I meet for lunch and shopping on occasion.  Not as often as we would like.  We snapped these fun photos of us laughing at ourselves so hard!


I used the Tales and Dreams collection for this bright, cheerful project.  





No comments:

Post a Comment