Pages

Pinterest

January 8, 2018

Snow - Paper Issues


My favorite time of the month is Pinspire Me Mood Board day on the Paper Issues Blog.  Well, actually, designing the board is my favorite.  I just love how things come together when clicking through ideas on Pinterest.  If you are interested in following me over there, go to PINTEREST.  I have lots of idea boards and fun things to be inspired by.  

But, on the Paper Issues Blog today, a few of the team members came together to share their take on the new January Mood Board.   You too can play along over on the PIFF Facebook page.  Create a new project, upload it to the PIFF page and be entered into a drawing for a prize to the PI store.  

I used Sweater Weather from American Crafts for my project today.  My boys love playing in the snow.  I do too but I would much rather take photos.  This boy here, could stay out all day!  But wants hot cocoa immediately after coming in.  Who doesn't?  








No comments:

Post a Comment