Pages

Pinterest

February 12, 2016

Man I Love you and Family - Simple Stories

Good Morning!  
I am super excited to be on the Simple Stories blog for the first time today as one of their new designers!!  I have created with Simple Stories product forever!  It is almost unbelievable.  I am pretty thrilled.  They require that you post two projects on each blog post.  The theme for this post was 'love.'  Well, you all know I love my main man, but I love my handsome boy and my mom too. So I thought I would do projects revolving around them for todays post.  


For the above project I used Life in Color.  See the name display in the bottom right corner..... thats me!


I dug deeper into my stash for We Are Family to complete this layout.  

PLEASE, if your my friend or family!  Go to the Simple Stories blog and tell them how much you love my layouts, not me, they will know your my fam:o)

  

No comments:

Post a Comment