Pages

Pinterest

October 13, 2015

October Monthly Planner - mambi

This time of year is my favorite.  Mostly because the new design team was announced and my name was on it!!!  I am thrilled to be here again.  It is also my favorite time of year because I love October and November equally.  For the October monthly section of my planner, I decided to go all out Halloween!  I grabbed all the goodies I could find from mambi that would be perfect for my idea.  Grabbed the coordinating tapes and pens and started documenting.  I am particularly fond of the glittery apple to indicate our apple picking adventure and the big, perfectly too large, glasses for my boys eye appt!  Did you  notice the fun pumpkin fellas?  I think they were the icing on the cake or the caramel on the apple!

I am not going to lie.  This is a busy busy month.  I will document all the smaller details that need attention on the daily sections in the up coming weeks.  You will see!





This Jack Skellington guy is from Paper Issues and is called PaperPOP. You can check him and all his friends out HERE


You can go to the mambi blog and see how all the other design team members are creating with their planners.



No comments:

Post a Comment