Pages

Pinterest

April 23, 2015

FREEDOM - Fancy Pants

Time is going by so quickly and I am not ready.  This is a photo of my boy, demanding independence.  He wanted to peruse the magazine and baseball card section at Target, alone.  Without me.  Let me remind you that this section is near the entrance and exit of the building.  So, behind the girl clothes I go, pretending to leave but watch from a distance.  I  am not ready for this. 

Today, the entire layout is being featured over on the Fancy Pants blog.  Head over and see how grown my baby boy is.  I hate it.


1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain!! I just let my 13 year old daughter go to the mall with a friend...WITHOUT ME!! So hard to do that! Oh, and my 15 year old has his driver's permit. Talk about stress! We can do this! Love the layout! Great moment to capture!

    ReplyDelete