Pages

Pinterest

March 18, 2015

Happy Easter - The Rubber Cafe

Good Morning - 
It is creeping up on Easter really fast.  I thought we were going to be able to quit our jobs yesterday after trapping the Leprechaun but that didn't work out as planned.  Our trap was a good one, we were able to capture the little guys hat, so we know that he was here.  With just creating this fun trap, it is hard for me to move on to Easter already.  

Over on The Rubber Cafe blog, I am sharing this bunny card using March's Creative Cafe KOTM.  It is called Spring is Here featuring beautiful spring and Easter stamps along with papers from Echo Park.  Here is my first card of the month.


Now that I see it, it is a little dark.  It is really pretty in person, I swear!  I used an old old old bottle of  liquid appliqué to make my bunny puffy.  

Don't forget to my your candy early so your now scrounging like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment