Pages

Pinterest

November 8, 2014

I Love What You Do


Over at Paper Issues, they have a Link called:  Sketchy Saturday Link Party.  It is pretty cool.  Anyone can participate and upload their layouts or creations based on the sketch, 
to the link with an opportunity to win a $10 gift card! 
They will also share Design Team inspiration to help you get motivated! 
 I have taken the sketch and turned it upside down:o)  
I wanted my heavy strip of paper from the sketch, down on the bottom of my layout, so I flipped it. 
 I let the polka dots that were already on the Glitz Designs paper, replicate the paper strip from the sketch.  I then layered, very similar to the sketch and added my embellies.  I just loved these photos of my son, so intent on painting his pirate ship.  He did a great great job.  Who knows, maybe someday you will  be able to say, "I knew him when...."  

Here is the sketch...




This was tons of fun.  Having a sketch can definitely be inspirational.  Thanks for stopping by today.  Be sure to head over and upload your interpretation.  Oh and don't forget to use this code for 20% off Everything in the store!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment