Pages

Pinterest

October 9, 2014

Story - Mini Album for Paper Issues

I am so very excited for my first blog posting over at Paper Issues today.  
For my first posting there, I thought I would create with all of my new goodies I ordered from Crate Paper - Open Book.  I ordered it ALL.  So when I got it, I had a hard time narrowing it down.  So, to be able to use most of it, or at least my faves, I decide to created this homemade mini album of several "car" photos (Since that is where we spend a ton of time!).  The papers serve as my base pages, cut down to 4x6.   







So if you have made it to the bottom, thank you!! Here is a little gift for you.  
Enjoy my scrappy peeps. (use code: Mary-Ann)




1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful! I love how each page is different and can stand alone as its own project, yet they look so good together all in the same album. <3

    ReplyDelete