Pages

Pinterest

August 6, 2014

FETISH

Today, I am here to share a little secret with you.  I am wondering if anyone else out there has a dish fetish as bad as mine???
 Randy brought home an armful of beautiful hand painted pottery from Mexico. 


 I asked if he could bring extras of the exact same thing for a few friends as a thank you gift for helping during a recent surgery.  Of course, no two things are alike when hand-painting!!  The decision was tough.  I wanted them all!!!  Insert sad face.  I did it though, it was hard but I did it.
Just yesterday I received a delightful package full of flair from Shelley over at A Flair for Buttons.  It included the two flair from the "Mexico Flair" set that I specifically asked for. 

Here is how I paid homage to my beautiful pottery collection.


I started designing with my flair.  Picked papers that matched and then made a cut with my Cameo.  


To figured out how to ungroup and select just what you want you should go here for FANTASTIC instructions.  You certainly do NOT want me to try and explain the step.


Here is what I decided on, although the hearts and starbursts did not make it to this layout.  I do love the imperfect circles.  Reminds me of the imperfectly perfect pottery in my photo.



Head to A Flair for Buttons to see a few more photos of this project.  











No comments:

Post a Comment