Pages

Pinterest

June 28, 2014

New Bike - ePlay Fabric Challenge

I have this layout, with fabric, over at the eclectic Paperie blog today.  You should see what the other designers have created with fabric.  I am out of my league:o)

I have to tell you that I not much of a sewer and don't have scraps of fabric hanging around.  My mom does but she lives four hours away.  So, I called my gal pal and asked her to scrounge up a handful of scraps that I might incorporate into my layout.  

I realize that you have seen some pretty serious fabric play this month, but I am going to bring it to you simple style.  My style.  Scrapbook style.  

I swear to you, there is fabric on this layout!!  I used it as I would paper.  Cut blocks, tucked them in, and applied a strip on the bottom.  Nothing earth shattering but still fun and fabric adds a bit of texture to my layout.





Mary-Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment