Pages

Pinterest

June 9, 2014

Creative Spaces Vol 3

I have been giddy for several months now thinking that my plain ole' space is going to be featured in Creative Spaces Vol 3.  I hosted a photographer that has shot photos for Vera Wang!!  I have not yet seen the complete issue but can share the news with you starting today. 
 You will see how I organize, sort and display my hoarded scrapbooking products.  
On June 24th we will have a blog hop!  All the designers featured in the magazine will be a part of the hop and you can jump to and from each blog.  Sounds like fun, right?

Here is a sneak peek at this issues cover!!  
Nope, that is not my space but I do have that same desk!


You can probably see my smile from where you are...



2 comments:

  1. This is SO cool Mary-Ann! can't wait to see your space!! (I SO need to clean/reorganize/blow up my space!!!)

    ReplyDelete