Pages

Pinterest

April 9, 2014

Knee replacement

Knee replacement has been kicking my butt.  I didn't think I would be down this hard.  I am recovering, recovering really well, but it is worse than I imagined.  I thought I would be bored and reading, scrapbooking, organizing my photos on my computer, catching up on movies.....
None of that has happened.  I can not make it through a movie and my eyes cross when trying to read.  Might I mention I am on really good drugs?   I am weight baring and getting around but not enough to twist and turn (not to dance) but to scrapbook.  I am starting to feel the itch so I am thinking that it may not be long.  Wish me luck and thanks for checking in.  Tomorrow will be 2 weeks and on day 5 I thought I was dying!!  Thank God for all my nurses who have taken time out of their busy schedules to watch me nap:o)

Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment