Pages

Pinterest

May 22, 2013

Lovely Cousins

My nieces came home back in October for my sisters wedding.  Roman was quite happy with this arrangement!  Here are a couple photos that I captured from the car ride to Maine. 

I used Dear Lizzy papers, label stickers, chipboard, adhesive badges and die cut cards from American Crafts.  These were all included in our monthly kit club at my local scrapbooking store, Ink About It in Westford Mass.  I started by cutting 3 inch blocks and cutting them in half to get the triangle effect.  I applied these randomly, then added very little detail on top.  The layout did not need much since the triangles created a busy background.  I loved the "lovely" chipboard word, the colorful Studio Calico tags and wood veneer geo tag.  Of course a little vintage twine can't hurt!




Thanks for stopping in.
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment