Pages

Pinterest

May 15, 2013

Gun Control


Good Morning, I am over on A Flair For Buttons Blog for the first time today!!!  I am so excited to be able to share with you one of my obsession in scrapbooking......FLAIR!  I have a collection of flair that could be highlighted on the tv show Hoarders!  As you can see from the photos in my layout, my son has adopted this quality from me!  He has a serious collection of Nerf guns.  His father being a retired Marine, and his mom a hoarder, he has no chance!  The papers I used are from this months Studio Calico kit.  I brought in the appropriate "Flair" to accent my layout's title.  

IMG_0943

Of course, if you have a flair obsession, you can go to these links below to purchase your own!!

IMG_0945

IMG_0946

Thank you for letting share with you today.
Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment