Pages

Pinterest

April 8, 2013

LOVE THIS








We are ready for summer here.  We have had 7 snow days this winter and are ready for a change in temp!  I have been playing with this months kit from Ink About It.  I loved the colors especially the yellow goodies.  This line is so versatile and I just adore the Rhinestones!  I added some Studio Calico wood veneers and My Mind's Eye enamel dots for a tab more embellishments.  See the "Love This" cut from my brand spankin new Silhouette!  Again, I need a person so show me the ins and outs of this thing.  I am sure I will never use it to its fullest potential but I am gonna give it a try!

We have moved our patio furniture out to the patio.  My husband even put the pool skimmer on the fence.  I laughed because it is at least another month before that opens, but I think he is ready!!  My tulips are 5 inches high and my hosta have broken ground.  I am ready!  Bring on the warmer weather! Hoping that with most of the houses built out back now, the wind will not be as strong and I can scrap outside this spring.  Cross your fingers!

Mary-Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment