Pages

Pinterest

March 31, 2013

Easter 09

Now I am only 4 years behind!!  Using the same Studio Calico Kit - Neverland, I was able to complete another Easter layout.  Ticking one more off my long list.  Same kit, completely different color, style and design.  



I used the same mask but colored pencils and a blender pen instead of paint.  The camera is an American Craft, Amy Tangerine rub-on.  I punched circles, raised some with foam tape and then got out my trusty, dusty sewing machine to stitch.  It was a tad empty so I dug out another circle punch and created holes in my layout.  I backed them with the peachy paper, raised the white with foam and offset them just a bit.  The enamel dots just reinforced my already enforced circle theme.



For the vellum covered bunny, I covered a piece of cardstock with strips of paper that I used on my layout.  Cut a bunny with my Silhouette, tied orange twine around his neck, covered it with vellum and stitched the edges.  He is actually floating in behind there!


The peachy/orange thread added a little more detail to my layout. Thanks for looking.
Mary-Ann

Off to do 2010! Maybe;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment