Pages

Pinterest

January 26, 2013

You & Me against the world!

You & Me against the world, is a perfect title in my house this week.  Ever have those times when you just have to pull together are count your blessings?  May times, they are right beside you.  I think this little sentiment will be encouraging to my husband Monday.  I am going to close it into his laptop and when he opens it, it will be a pleasant surprise!  It's better than jumping out of a cake!!!

The color pallet is soft and inviting.  It can be given today, or to your valentine.  There are endless possibilities to these nesting hearts.  I believe they will be holding glow sticks for Valentine's Day at school in a couple weeks!  The nesting hearts and sentiment are both from Wplus9 which can be purchased by clicking here.  Yes, they are perfect for Valentine's Day, but I can see them on a thinking of you card, a note to a friend, a card of encouragement or even on a scrapbook layout.  

I hope this card encourages you to send a note to someone important in your life today.




Thanks for stopping in.

Mary-Ann


Supplies used:

Paper:  Crate Paper - Fourteen
Die Cuts: Stackers: Hearts by Wplus9
Twine: May Arts
Flowers:  Maya Road
Machine stitching, ribbon and vintage button.



No comments:

Post a Comment