Pages

Pinterest

May 9, 2012

More Basic Grey: PB&J

I love the name of the paper line given in this months kit from Ink About It.  It is called PB&J.  At first glance, I didn't think I was a fan and probably would not have bought it.  I am thinking that my instincts were not correct this time.  (This doesn't happen very often:o)  I actually have enjoyed working with it or maybe its with my friend Kathy who recently started the club with me.  That actually might be it.  We seem to have completed only two layouts each, both times that we have been together.  Of course, we need to get Dunkin', then sit around and talk, then scrap a little, then go eat lunch, then before we know it, time has escaped us and the kids are in need of rides home from the bus stop.  The kids just seem to get in our way:o)  Here is what I created yesterday.  I must confess, and this is not easy for me to say, these layouts are completely scrap lifted.  I think I might even include the originals so you can see my starting point.

This is the original, pretty cool:o)


This is my version.  It couldn't be as clean as this since it was Spiderman and all.  I had to add spiders and if you look close, the black spider body has black stickels!  Now looking at them, mine seems kinda plain.  maybe I shouldn't have shown the inspiration page:o(




Here is the second inspiration page.  Wayyyyy cool!




This is my version.  I loved my photos that were just taken this past Sunday on a walk with my boy.  There are these people in our neighborhood who refuse to mow.  It is such an eye soar.  I felt guilty letting Roman walk on their grass to get these "wish makers" and then thought, heck, he is doing them a favor by picking a few weeks.




My friend Kathy is more of fabric kinda girl.  Fabric flowers, clothes, whatever, as long as its with fabric.  So to my surprise and seriously little arm twisting she joined the club with me.  So, yesterday I borrowed some fabric from her and added it to the top of my page.  I loved it.  Now, lets hit the fabric store!  Click on this photo to get a closer look cause the pictures are incredible.  I must give credit to Instagram for those babies!

Thanks for dropping in.  Last night I couldn't sleep so I have been up since 3am.  I think that mink blanket from Japan and my couch are calling my name.  Please don't call:o)

zzzzzzz
Mary-Ann



No comments:

Post a Comment