Pages

Pinterest

June 16, 2011

My Mind's Eye sketch challenge

My Mind's Eye, (a really beautiful paper line manufacturer) is hosting a sketch challenge that I thought I would participate in.  All you have to do is design your interpretation of this sketch into a layout.  You must use 80% of their product.  The catcher is the title, it must be Song Lyrics.  No problem for me, I just came from the best Kindergarten show EVER!!!  





Here is my interpretation.  Slightly changed but I think you get the idea.  (If you click on the photo below, you will be able to enlarge it to read the fine print and see all the gapping mouths!)  I used a little Thickers, October Afternoon, a spot of Bella Blvd and tons of MME!!!


Have a great Father's day weekend everyone!!!

By the way, last night Roman and I were at Target shopping for the new babies next door and I asked him what he wanted to get his dad for Father's day.  He said that we could get him a new bike so in case the brand new bike he bought last week breaks, he would have a new one.  Or, we could get him a horn for his bike.  Brilliant!!!!  So we go to the bike section in search of a horn.  What does he find, a bell instead. Reminds me of Dorothy's on Wizard of Oz.  I can not wait until Sunday.  Wonder if he will put it on:o)

I love this age, they want to come up with their own ideas!
Have a great Father's Day weekend everyone!!!


tata,
Mary-Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment