Pages

Pinterest

June 8, 2011

Birthday Parties!!!

My boy has been invited to two birthday parties recently, both being held at Chuckee Cheese!  This is one of the cards that I made with the left overs from the Birthday card class I posted not long ago.  Roman and his friends Thomas and Jonathan were in the car, waiting for pizza and playing with the toy telephone that you pull on a string.  Remember that?  It is a baby toy!!!  Try telling them that!  I snapped this with my iphone, which is not a very clear picture but I loved it anyway.  When we gave the card to Jonathan, his parents love it!



Since school is coming to an end, it is time to show off all of what they have learned.  I have had several breakdowns when I realize my son is going into first grade next year.  He is no longer a baby.  He also lost a top front tooth.  That is a sure sign that he is moving out soon:o(  Anyway, the whole kindergarten class put on a show for the parents.  They sang songs, waved flags and even had to dance.  Roman had to dance with a girl, GROSS!!!


 The above picture is the way Roman posed throughout most of the show.


 See, I told you!!!


"Standing outside with my mouth open wide, ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah"


There he is, in full action!


This is super sweet Lilly, one of his classmates.  If he don't see you, you don't see him:o)  Not once did he look forward toward the crowd.  However, I truly think that he is destined to be a Rock Star.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment