Pages

Pinterest

March 2, 2011

I'm alive!!!

Hi friends!  I have just returned from a strenuous but fun week in Cali with my dear friend.  We laughed, cried, shopped and ate incredible food!  We visited Disneyland which, I feel, can not compare to Disney World in Florida.  Just my opinion, and I find that often times, my opinion don't count!  Anyway, I have been super inspired by seeing all of the product that is coming out on the market and by seeing projects at the recent scrapbooking convention.  I hope to get my scrap on, and produce some good stuff for you to see.  Today I have added a picture of the upcoming card class that I will be teaching at Ink About It in Westford on March 30th and again at Wholly Scrap in North Hampton NH on May 14th.  If your a local and want to join me, yeah, I will see you there!




I have completed some other really fun cards that I will post tomorrow.  Until then, Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mary Ann

    Keep up the awesome work you are doing. You are so talented and I wish that I had half the talent you have. I love this blog and what you are displaying. Everything you do has so much detail. Thank you for all that you do. We all appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete